EZ Battery Reconditioning is an interesting manual that sheds a different light on the question – what do you do with old batteries? The typical answer would be “throw them away” but this book offers a different option.
SUMMARY OF EZ BATTERY RECONDITIONING
What kind of things will you learn from the EZ Battery Reconditioning program? Let’s take a look at what this program has to offer?
- You will learn where to gather all of the tools and materials that are required to start the reconditioning work. The author provides you with a detailed list of what you need to buy.
- You will learn how to examine an old battery and assess whether or not it is suitable for reconditioning. You will learn how to buy only the old batteries that you will be able to recondition and not waste your money.
- The book also contains a detailed guide that takes you step by step through the process of reconditioning an old battery. You will have images and diagrams that will help to explain the process in an easy and straightforward way.
- There is also a guide to buying old batteries, reconditioning them and selling them for a provide. The author claims that you will be able to earn thousands of dollars by doing this, as there is a huge demand.
- The program also contains a lot of other helpful tips and tricks, including how to charge rechargeable batteries that have stopped recharging themselves, how to purchase the right batteries and how to use a multimeter to test dead batteries.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows: