Ethanol is a polar organic solvent, and frequently used as a fuel in automobile industries, principally as an additive with gasoline due to its higher octane rating. It is generally produced from biomass such as corn, sugar and some other agriculture products. In the present study, impact of biofield treatment on ethanol was evaluated with respect to its atomic and thermal properties. The ethanol sample was divided into two parts i.e., control and treatment. Control part was remained untreated. Treatment part was subjected to Mr. Trivedi’s biofield treatment. Control and treated samples were characterized using Gas chromatography-mass Spectrometry (GC-MS), Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), and High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). GC-MS data revealed that isotopic abundance of 13C i.e., δ13C of treated ethanol was significantly changed from -199‰ upto 155‰ as compared to control. The DSC data exhibited that the latent heat of vaporization of treated ethanol was increased by 94.24% as compared to control, while no significant change was found in boiling point. Besides, HPLC data showed that retention time was 2.65 minutes in control, was increased to 2.76 minutes in treated ethanol sample. Thus, overall data suggest that biofield treatment has altered the atomic and thermal properties of ethanol.
1. Wen Z, Ignosh J, Arogo J (2009) Fuel ethanol. Virginia Tech 2009: 442-884.
2. Zyakun AM, Zakharchenko VN, Kudryavtseva AI, Peshenko VP, Mashkina LP et al. (2000) The use of 13C/12C isotope abundance ratio for characterization of the origin of ethyl alcohol. Appl Biochem Microbiol 36: 11-14.
3. Kirichenko EB, Zyakun AM, Bondar VA, Kirichenko AB, Bezruchko VV, et al. (1980) Ratio of stable carbon isotopes (13C/12C) in vegetative and generative organs of plants of the grass family. Doklady, botanical sciences. 250: 505-508.
4. Tiller WA (1997) Science and human transformation: subtle energies, intentionality and consciousness (1st edn). Pavior Publishing, Walnut Creek, California.
5. Popp FA, Chang JJ, Herzog A, Yan Z, Yan Y (2002) Evidence of non-classical (squeezed) light in biological systems. Phys Lett 293: 98-102.
6. Popp FA, Gu Q, Li KH (1994) Biophoton emission: Experimental background and theoretical approaches. Mod Phys Lett B 8: 21-22.
7. Popp FA (1992). Recent advances in biophoton research and its applications. World Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd.
8. Cohen S, Popp FA (2003) Biophoton emission of human body. See comment in PubMed Commons below Indian J Exp Biol 41: 440-445.
9. Trivedi MK, Tallapragada RM (2008) A transcendental to changing metal powder characteristics. Met Powder Rep 63: 22-28.
10. Trivedi MK, Tallapragada RM (2009) Effect of super consciousness external energy on atomic, crystalline and powder characteristics of carbon allotrope powders. Mater Res Innov 13: 473-480.
11. Dhabade VV, Tallapragada RM, Trivedi MK (2009) Effect of external energy on atomic, crystalline and powder characteristics of antimony and bismuth powders. Bull Mater Sci 32: 471-479.
12. Shinde V, Sances F, Patil S, Spence A (2012) Impact of biofield treatment on growth and yield of lettuce and tomato. Aust J Basic Appl Sci 6: 100-105.
13. Lenssen AW (2013) Biofield and fungicide seed treatment influences on soybean productivity, seed quality and weed community. Agricultural Journal 8: 138-143.
14. Sances F, Flora E, Patil S, Spence A, Shinde V, et al. (2013) Impact of biofield treatment on ginseng and organic blueberry yield. Agrivita J Agric Sci 35.
15. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Bhardwaj Y (2008) Impact of an external energy on Staphylococcus epidermis [ATCC-13518] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions - An experimental study. J Accord Integr Med 4: 230-235.
16. Trivedi MK, Patil S (2008) Impact of an external energy on Yersinia enterocolitica [ATCC -23715] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions: An experimental study. Internet J Alternat Med 6.
17. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Bhardwaj Y (2009) Impact of an external energy on Enterococcus faecalis [ATCC-51299] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions - An experimental study. J Accord Integr Med 5: 119-130.
18. Patil S, Nayak GB, Barve SS, Tembe RP, Khan RR, et al. (2012) Impact of biofield treatment on growth and anatomical characteristics of Pogostemoncablin (Benth.). Biotechnology 11: 154-162.
19. Altekar N, Nayak G (2015) Effect of biofield treatment on plant growth and adaptation. J Environ Health Sci 1: 1-9.
20. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Tallapragada RM (2012) Thought Intervention through bio field changing metal powder characteristics experiments on powder characteristics at a PM plant. Future Control and Automation LNEE173: 247-252.
21. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Tallapragada RM (2015) Effect of biofield treatment on the physical and thermal characteristics of aluminium powders. Ind Eng Manage 4: 151.
22. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Tallapragada RM (2013) Effect of biofield treatment on the physical and thermal characteristics of silicon, tin and lead powders. J Material Sci Eng 2: 125.
23. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Tallapragada RM (2013) Effect of biofield treatment on the physical and thermal characteristics of vanadium pentoxide powder. J Material Sci Eng S11: 001.
24. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Tallapragada RM (2014) Atomic, crystalline and powder characteristics of treated zirconia and silica powders. J Material Sci Eng 3: 144.
25. Wilson EB, Decius JC, Cross PC (1995) Molecular Vibrations. New York: Dover.
26. Califano S (1976). Vibrational States. New York: Wiley.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Trivedi MK, Branton A, Trivedi D, Nayak G, Latiyal O, et al. (2015) Evaluation of Biofield Treatment on Atomic and Thermal Properties of Ethanol. Organic Chem Curr Res 4:145. doi:10.4172/2161-0401.1000145