Zirconium oxide and silicon dioxide powders are selected and subjected to a non-contact Biofield energy known to be transmitted by Mahendra Kumar Trivedi. Particle sizes d50 and d99 showed up to 71.5 percent decrease indicating that the energy had caused deformation and fracture as if the powders have been subjected to high energy milling. This is also supported by increase in specific surface area up to 19.48 percent.
In the present investigation Zirconium oxide and silicon dioxide powders are exposed to Bio-field. Both the exposed and unexposed powders are later characterized by various techniques. The treated powders when characterized by X-ray diffraction are found to exhibit significant increase and decrease in the lattice parameters of the unit cell, crystallite size and density. The lattice parameters are then used to compute the molecular weight and total number of protons and neutrons in the molecule, which showed an increase up to 0.24 and decrease up to 0.31 percent. It is speculated that the Biofield energy transmitted by Mr. Trivedi is acting on the nucleus in the atoms through some reversible weak interaction of larger cross section causing changes in the proton to neutron ratios and thus energy to mass and mass to energy. Thus the effect is felt by all the atoms, and hence the unit cell, single crystal grain and grain boundaries. The stresses generated in turn may have caused deformation and fracture of the weak interfaces in the polycrystalline powders such as the crystallite and grain boundaries.
1. Rubik B, Becker RO, Flower RG, Hazlewood CF, Liboff AR et al. (1994) Bioelectromagnetics applications in medicine. In Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office.
2. Shinde V, Sances F, Patil S, Spence A (2012) Impact of Biofield Treatment on Growth and Yield of Lettuce and Tomato. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 6: 100-105.
3. Sances F, Flora E, Patil S, Spence A, Shinde V (2013) Impact of Biofield Treatment on Ginseng and Organic Blueberry Yield. Agrivita, Journal of Agricultural Science.
4. Lenssen AW (2013) Biofield and Fungicide Seed Treatment Influences on Soybean Productivity, Seed Quality and Weed Community, Agricultural Journal 8: 138-143.
5. Patil SA, Nayak GB, Barve SS, Tembe RP, KhanRR (2012) Impact of biofield treatment on growth and anatomical characteristics of Pogostemon cablin (Benth). Biotechnology.
6. Trivedi M, Shrikant Patil (2008) Impact of an external energy on Staphylococcus epidermis [ATCC-13518] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions-An experimental study. Journal of Accord Integrative Medicine 4: 230-235.
7. Trivedi M, Patil S (2008) Impact of an external energy on Yersinia enterocolitica [ATCC-23715] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions: An experimental study. The Internet Journal of Alternative Medicine.
8. Mahendrakumar Trivedi, Yogi Bhardwaj, Shrikant Patil, Harish Shettigar, Archana Bulbule, (2009) Impact of an external energy on Enterococcus faecalis [ATCC-51299] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions-An experimental study 5: 119-130.
9. Suryanarayana C (1995) Nanocrystalline Materials. Int Mater Rev 40: 41-64.
10. Suryanarayana C (1999) Mechanical Alloying. In Non-Equilibrium Processing of Materials, Pergamon Materials Series, Pergamon Press, Oxford.
11. Dabhade VV, Rama Mohan TR, Ramakrishnan P (2001) Synthesis of nanosized titanium powder by high energy milling. Appl Surf Sci 182: 390-393.
12. Trivedi MK, Tallapragada RM (2008) A transcendental to changing metal powder characteristics. Met Pow Rep 63: 22-31.
13. Dabhade VV, Trivedi MK, Tallapragada RM (2009) Effect of external energy on the atomic, crystalline, and powder characteristics of antimony and bismuth. Bull of Mat Sci 32: 471-479.
14. Trivedi MK, Tallapragada RM (2009) Effect of super consciousness external energy on atomic, crystalline and powder characteristics of carbon allotrope powders. Mat Res Inno 13: 473-480.
15. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Tallapragada RM (2013) Effect of Bio Field Treatment on the Physical and Thermal Characteristics of Vanadium Pentoxide Powders. J Mat Sci Eng S11-001.
16. Trivedi MK, Patil S, Tallapragada RM (2013) Effect of bio field treatment on the physical and thermal characteristics of Silicon, Tin and Lead powders. J Material Sci Eng 2:125.
17. Trivedi Science.
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Trivedi MK, Patil S, Tallapragada RM (2014) Atomic, Crystalline and Powder Characteristics of Treated Zirconia and Silica Powders. J Material Sci Eng 3: 144. doi:10.4172/2169-0022.1000144