While spiritual and mental energies are known to man, their impact has never been scientifically measurable in the material world and they remain outside the domain of science. The present experiments on Enterococcus faecalis [ATCC –51299], report the effects of such energy transmitted through a person, Mr. Mahendrakumar Trivedi, which has produced an impact measurable in scientifically rigorous manner.
Enterococcus faecalis strains in revived and lyophilized state were subjected to spiritual energy transmitted through thought intervention and/or physical touch of Mr. Trivedi to the sealed tubes containing strain, the process taking about 3 minutes and were analyzed within 10 days after incubation. All tests were performed with the help of automation on the Microscan Walkaway System in Microbiology Laboratory - accredited by The College of American Pathologists
The results indicated that Mr.Trivedi’s energy has changed 9 of 27 biochemical characteristics of Enterococcus faecalis along with significant changes in susceptibility pattern in 5 of 31 antibiotics. The Biotype number has changed from the original control strain giving rise to 2 different biotypes in treated samples while the external energy/treatment given was the same for all treated samples suggestive of random polymorphism as analyzed through the automated machine.
These results cannot be explained by current theories of science, and indicate a potency in Mr.Trivedi’s energy, providing a model for science to be able to investigate the impact of spiritual energy in a rigorous manner.
In lyophilized state, biochemical and enzymatic characteristics could be altered.
1. Changing Antibiotic Susceptibility Patterns at a University Hospital [South Med J 94(6): 619-620, 2001. © 2001 Southern Medical Association]
2. Mahendra Kuamr Trivedi & S.Patil , Impact of an external energy on Staphylococcus epidermis [ATCC –13518] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions – An experimental study, Journal of Accord Integrative Medicine , Nov. 2008, Volume 4, Number 4.
3. Mahendra Kuamr Trivedi & S. Patil : Impact of an external energy on Yersinia enterocolitica [ATCC –23715] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions: An experimental study . The Internet Journal of Alternative Medicine. 2009 Volume 6 Number 2
6. Mahendra Kumar Trivedi & Rama Mohan Tallapragada , A transcendental to changing metal powder characteristics , Metal Powder Report, Volume 63, Issue 9, October 2008, Pages 22-28, 31 .
7. Vikram V. Dabhade, Rama Mohan. T. R, Mahendra Kumar Trivedi, Effect of external energy on the atomic, crystalline, and powder characteristics of antimony and bismuth powders, Bulletin of Materials Science (Accepted For Publication)
Table 1: Analysis of biochemical reactions, Biotype, Organism Identification Name and Antibiotic susceptibility patterns of all samples.
Key: S = susceptible, I = intermediate, R = resistant, + =positive, - =negative
Control refers to ATCC strains that were analyzed before the treatment.
Treated refers to -ATCC 'A' on 5th & 10th day after the treatment &
- ATCC 'B' lyophilized that were treated directly
Table 2: Minimum Inhibitory Concentration values of antibiotics in mcg/ml .
Cite this work
Researchers should cite this work as follows:
Mahendra Kumar Trivedi; Dr. Yogi Bhardwaj; Shrikant Patil; Harish Shettigar; Archana Bulbule (2019), "Impact of an external energy on Enterococcus faecalis [ATCC – 51299] in relation to antibiotic susceptibility and biochemical reactions – An experimental study," https://diagrid.org/resources/1793.